On Friday afternoon the girls played Cornerstone Christian Academy (Sycamore, IL), winning 30–22. On Saturday afternoon the team played Westlake Christian School (Westlake, IL) winning 31-14. On Saturday evening the girls played Faith Christian School (Dixon, IL) and won 30-24, taking first place in the tournament.
Team members include:
- Grace Allison (#10, 7th grade)
- Ashlyn Almasy (#24, 7th grade)
- Julia Lehman (#41, 7th grade)
- Faith Weber (#44, 7th grade)
- Leah Wilhelms (#11, 7th grade)
- Bella Coverstone (#32, 8th grade)
- Emma Krug (#12, 8th grade)
- Ella Morgan (#21, 8th grade)
- CeAnna Vock (#22, 8th grade)
- Paige Weber (#42, 8th grade)
- Chad Weber (Head Coach)
- Kris Joiner (Assistant Coach)
- Heather Stenzhorn (Assistant Coach)
Way to go girls! We are so proud of you! Go Eagles!