Enrollment is open to any family who agrees to support TCCS's values and life-style standards.
TCCS's student body is comprised of 98 families from over 30 churches.
Tri-County Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic orgin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic orgin in the administration of its educational polices, admission policies, or any of its other scholarship, athletic, and other programs.
General Admission Information
- Fall registration opens on February 1 for current families. Enrollment is open to the public on February 15.
- Open houses are held in February for prospective families.
- Information packets and enrollment forms may be obtained by calling TCCS's office at 815-233-1876.
- Pre-entrance testing is required of all students entering Kindergarten and as needed for 1st - 8th.
- Informal admissions interviews are conducted for all families seeking enrollment.
To begin the Enrollment Application Process, please download and complete the below Enrollment Application and contact our office at 815-233-1876 to set up an appointment with our administrator.